Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Restless!

So I have just had surgery on my right knee, and am out of action for a while…but so restless! I never though I'd recover this fast, I mean it's 3 days post-op and I’m already hobbling around, attempting to do gardening with my crutches clasped tightly in one hand to support me and trying to bend down low enough to rip out these damn weeds!


I’m just glad I’ve got some updates to do on my website- that will last a few day at least! Them I’m sure I’ll try to convince my friend Patricia Fernandes to take me down to Canning Arts Centre so that I can at least sand and glaze some of my work (yay for me for throwing and trimming about 30 pieces last week, knowing I wouldn’t be able to go on the wheel as can’t bend or push pedal with right leg- sigh).


So...back to computer work for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment